FOX FAMILY GET TOGETHER

Several of us from the Fox family met tonight at Charlie's in Westphalia.  It's always nice to see my mom's oldest brother, Paul who is 86 and reminds me so much my grandpa, Ernie Fox.  Thanks to Ron Schneider my Aunt Helen was able to attend.  She is now living in a nursing home but Ron has a van with a lift and went to pick her up in Carson City.

My cousin Debbie brought her mother my Aunt Therese from Ionia.  She was married to my mom's brother Clare.  It was so nice to see her!  I have so many memories of visiting them as children.

I love my Uncle Paul!  He use to always tease me and even told me that Santa Clause was going to bring me a rotten apple on a stick.  I must have been only about ten year's old and at our Christmas party I presented him with a gift!  I spray painted a stick and dressed it up with a rotten apple and a fake bird!  He loved it and actually hung it in his home for awhile............I love family and history and telling stories!
Clair

Comments

Popular Posts