NEW YEAR'S EVE 2013

It's hard to believe that another year has come and gone!  We celebrated at Linda and Chuck's house again this year.  There was a lot of food, laughter, games, kids and playing on the ice pond.

See the girls in the silly glasses?  That was part of the junk I gave away when I was cleaning out my closet. I used them when I was teaching seventh grade Religion.  Maria shared them with her friends.

Thanks Linda and Chuck for hosting another party to bring in the New Year!  My resolution this year is to surrender to our Lady.  I want to know and love her like our Lord Jesus did.  I figure if God chose her to entrust His son to her then I can learn much from Mary.  I want to love Her son like she did!

The way I see it women can be an Eve and lead other's to sin or they can be a Mary and lead other's to her son who is the Savior of the world.  Women have so much power and so many are not using it for good.  I pray that more women will look to our Lady as their role model instead of the Eve's of the world.

Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular Posts