Faithfulness

Hi .......WOW I'm 49 and excited that I've started a blog. I was inspired by the Nobles and my nieces Anna and Catherine Biewer. It's such a fun way to keep up on everyone. I really don't know what I'm doing yet. I'm married to a computer guy but technology does not interest me.
I guess I get intimitated.......but this is a New Year's relolution for me...........and I did it! Yes! I'm so proud of myself.......but I have so much to learn. I really have not given much thought to
the new year. I do know I want to grow in my relationship with Mary, Jesus' and our mother. I tell the 7th grade girls that I teach that they can either be a Mary and lead others to Jesus or an Eve and leads other into sin. We are so blessed as Catholics to have such a wonderful role model. If you haven' t watched the movie The Nativity you are missing out. The love story
between Mary and Joseph is so beautiful:) So my theme for the year is "What would Mary
Do". That's all for now! God Bless and Happy New Year.

Comments

crw3000 said…
WOW! What a cool start to the new year. Congrad's on this, your new blog!! Love you your hubby, Charlie

Popular Posts