First day of the Week

Well it wasn't to bad for a Monday. This is the first full week in awhile because of the Christmas season. If we didn't have ordinary days then we wouldn't appreciate the special days. If we didn't have rain we wouldn't appreciate the sunshine! If we didn't have sorrow we wouldn't appreciate the Joy.........you get it! We all have good and bad days. Many of us struggle more in the winter months because of lack of sun. Some days it would be nice to be
a bear and hybernate for the winter. I personally hate getting out in the cold and dark once I've gotter home from work. I guess I'm ready to hybernate in my cozy home. At least we have had our shortest darkest day and slowly the days are gaining in daylight!

Comments

Jane said…
Chris and I are in the Joyful Mysteries of our life, and we appreciate them so much more because of the Sorrow Mysteries. Love you!
Lisa said…
I'm so glad for you guys!

Popular Posts