Jane




This is my friend Jane! I met Jane in Steubenville Ohio. We went
to the same Catholic Church. She is one of my other very Holy and Faithful servants of the Lord. Jane is a mom of 5 (to the left). Her
children are amazing and all followers of our Lord. Elizabeth known as Liz (far left sitting down) spoke to my girls group and then to my class just last year. She is now in the Peace Corps for two years. One of my fondest memories of Theresa (in the middle wearing the white) is that as a real little girl she made up her own tracks about Jesus and wanted her dad to take her down town to distribute them (Jane I can't remember if Chris actually took her). You see Chris Jane's husband is quite the Evangelist. When he lead the Evangelism ministry at the Franciscan University of Steubenville I volunteered for his program.

Jane has such a love and respect for each of her children. She lived the faith and spoke about the faith but did not jam it down their throats especially in those teenage years when parents
know nothing. Kind of like our Lord! He invites each of us, but does not jam it down our throat.
God loves us so much that he gives us free will. He respects us enough to let us choose Him. Jane you don't mind sharing the lime light with our Lord do you??? Back to Jane! She has been such a good friend to me. She is one of those who will listen and not give unsolicited advice. She like Annette was with me in some very dark times. She came to my mom's funeral though she lived over 6 hours away. She came to my Wedding from Tulsa OK. She always finds away to make things work. I think one of the neatest thing our Lord did was when Jim Caviezel
was speaking at the right to life dinner in Grand Rapids and she came to it with her daughter. There were over 5,000 people and we were only two tables away from each other! That is such a God thing..........anyway we asked some people to change seats and we were able to sit together. I've got to go my dear friend my battery is dying........Thanks for being you!

Comments

Popular Posts