WoW! LENT COMES WITH A BLAST OF SNOW



Happy Lent! Wow what away to bring in this liturgical season. I took these pictures earlier and
since then we have gotten double the amount of snow. We have gotten at least a foot of snow and it's still snowing! The picture of Danny the cat in the upper left is how I feel. I just want to go to bed and snuggle under a warm blanket and maybe with a good lenten book. Danny and I were taking a nap and I jumped out of bed and threw my blanket over him not realizing it until later. He was snug as a bug! Do you know how hard it is to get a good picture of a black dog? She always looks like a black blob! But oh does she LOVE the snow!

My religion class was cancelled tonight because of the weather. We were going to have a lenten services with all the grades and recieve ashes and then I was going to give my girls a work sheet to help them decide what to give up or do for lent. I'll do it next week as a reminder:) I am set and ready to go! Go Lent!

Comments

Popular Posts