HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY MARIA

Happy Birthday Maria! Charlie and I went last night to celebrate her Birthday. We are her Godparents. We got her two summer dresses the doll and gum. Maria loves gum! I bought her the doll because on Holy Thursday she was sitting by me and said, "we are called to be saints" so I asked her if she was going to be a saint and she said, "no I'm going to be a mom". So I reminded her that she could be a saintly mom. From a young age Maria has always talked about wanting to be a mom. I think that is so refreshing. There is no greater profession than a parent. God gives you little souls and how important these souls be nurtured, educated and taught the faith so that they will be good Christians and citizens. You see her surrounded by her brothers and sisters and ya and Yanky the family dog.

Comments

Popular Posts