HAPPY 54TH BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER LINDA!


I would like to wish my sister Linda a happy 54th Birthday!  We have been through so much together.  We lived with a mentally ill father and took care of our terminally ill mother. We had many single years together!  You helped me write many papers while we were getting our Master's at the Franciscan University of Steubenville.  While I was a student at Central Michigan University I'll never forget the time that you came up to help me prepare for a debate.

You were the smart one! I still remember in the 7th grade you would sit at the dining room table doing your homework until midnight.  You were third in you class because you got an A- in Spanish and you took hard classes!

You have always been a good sister to me!  Thank you Linda!  Thank you for being a good mom and wife!  Thank you for raising your children in the Catholic faith!  Thank you for being a defender of the faith.  Thank your for opening up your home to your friends and family.  I especially want to thank you for holding the Fox family reunion this past summer.  It really was a piece of heaven for me!

You are a beloved child of God!  May he bless you with many more years !  I love you Linda!  Happy Birthday!

Comments

Popular Posts