JUST FOR YOU BRENDA

Here you go Brenda! She told me I needed to update my blog. She and her family are on there
way to Florida for spring break. Five children in a van........sounds like fun to me:) Actually I spoke with her and she said it was going pretty good! Well once a year we get a little bonus at work on our anniversary date. On April 15th I will have been at TCOA 16 years! Hard to believe. That means I'm 16 years older........ouch:) Anyway since it was a bonus I decided instead of just paying bills I would treat myself. I got my new Dell lap top computer yesterday! I'm blogging with it. I love it! It even has a camera so I could blog me:) But first my husband has to teach me how to use it:) And I don't think I want to be up that close and personal:) Isn't technology amazing!

Last night my husband and I went out with Mary Ellen and Tom (I work with Mary Ellen). We had a very nice time. Today I have to clean after I blog of course. I already am on my second load of laundry.....of course that is the easy part:) I'll probably go to taco bell for lunch and then there is the reading and the nap. I'm currently reading the biography on Mother Angelica. What a wonderful read! She had allot of suffering in her life and miracle. I'll share more after I finish it. We will mostly likely go to mass tonight. Tomorrow it is Linda's youngest daughter's birthday. Maria turns five years old. I will post pictures of it. On April 9th there are three more pictures. My old Neighbor Nova, my dog Abby turns 2 and my Aunt Alice who has past away but I will do a post to celebrate their birthdays as well. Have a good weekend. I really need to clean and take a nice long walk with Abby the dog today. It's going to be a gorgeous day! Pretty soon I'll be able to hang the clothes on the line. I love doing that!

Comments

Popular Posts