HAPPY SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY RACHEL

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE

Rachel I can't believe you will be 17 tomorrow! Where has the time gone! It is true what "THEY" say........the older you get the faster time goes! Your Aunt Linda and I still lived in Steubenville Ohio when you were born. Your dad called us around 4:30am to tell us you had come into the world. You had such dark hair. You were and are a cutie. Here are A few stories I remember about you: You were only two when Aunt Linda and I were going to take Jennifer to see the movie, Free Willie. Your mom told her she needed to pick up her toys, well you joined in because you were determined that you were going to go as well. Well you sat on one of our laps and you did not move a muscle for two hours. When Jennifer went to kindergarten you were determined you were going to go with her and packed a back pack. I think your mom had to keep you from going on the bus. Remember the time you were holding on to Bridgett (my dog) with the leach and she started to run and you literally when flying in the air! Oh you can't forget the times we went to see Grandpa Burns, especially when Catherine put gum in your hair and it looked like you had a hearing aide! Or the time you spilt water all over your pants and we were on our way to Bannister to hear Fr. Coropi speak and Jennifer held your pants out the window to dry:)

You have grown into a very nice young lady. I have so appreciated your help this year with teaching the seventh grade girls. You were very dependable and only missed two classes because of school functions. You offered a perspective that I could not give the girls because it's been a little while since I've been in High School. You are a good student and a good daughter and have not caused your parent's any sleepless nights. I'm so proud of you Rachel ! Have a wonderful birthday. Love Aunt Lisa

Comments

Jamie said…
Wow! Is she that old? That kind of makes me sad. I remember when she was little how cute the girls were (Sorry, Jen, I think I was still carrying a chip on my shoulder since you came along and stole my thunder :) ). I think I might be over it now, I think.

I know I don't get to see you girls that much which is why it is so crazy that you are so old. I hope you have a great year as a 17 year old. See you soon! Jamie

Popular Posts