FAMILY AND FRIENDS

Well I went to see Nova yesterday and had a very nice visit. I always take her roses because she loves roses. It's fun talking about old times with her. As I mentioined in my earlier post she was always so good to my dad. These are the people we need to treasure and get as much information out of them as possible! Today after my meetings in town I took vacation time and went over to my sister's house, Linda. My Aunt Rosie and cousin Jamie and her children came to visit. It's fun talking about old memories, politics and religion. Linda's Jimmy was the perfect host! He brought us out vegetables and dip and crackers (Linda did not ask him to do this). Then he made us some delicious muffins. Jimmy likes to bake, what a nice quality! There is nothing like family. The older one gets I think the more one realizes it. My Aunt Rosie is my dad's sister. If you don't know the story, my grandparents were Larry and Mary and they had three boys: Tom, Dick and Harry, then when my dad was 17 along came a baby girl named Rose Mary. My Aunt is only 8 years older than me....more like a sister than an Aunt. She is allot of fun:) When I was 19 and Linda was 18 we went to California with my Aunt Rosie to see my Uncle Dick. We had so much fun! He took us every where, even Catalina Island. I appreciate you Aunt Rosie:) It's moments with family that we should treasure. St. Francis of Assisi said little joys are Holy. So don't forget to tell your family you love them and take the time to really listen to them. Remember the Lord gave us only ONE mouth and TWO ears:)

Comments

Popular Posts