FAMILY WEDDING

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
On Saturday night Charlie and I went to Dean S's wedding. He is a second cousin of mine on my mother's side. The religious sisters are also my mom's first cousins, Caroline and Pauline. They are wonderful ladies! Such women of faith who did not loose their faith like allot of religious did after Vatican II and they always wore their habits which I so appreciate! They are also pictured in the lower left with the mother of the groom their blood sister Julia. Julia is a wonderful lady as well. My Aunt Theresa is also in the bottom row. She was married to my Uncle Clair who just passed away and she is with her kids, Debbie, Carol and Pete. On the top row you have again my mom's first cousins, Agnes and Therese, then Harry and Diane (my mom's best friend and cousin) and then another second cousin of mine that I didn't even know about! In the middle row is my mom's first cousin, Irene with her husband Bod and my second cousins her children............Now you get an A if you could follow all that I just wrote........don't ask me to explain it again!
I'm on vacation this week and currently in Thompsonville MI at Chrystal Mountain which is a very nice resort. I am attending a two day abstinence conference. I am hoping to eventually make contacts because that is where my heart still is. I have to go to dinner now but I will post some pictures when I get home and tell you more about the conference.

Comments

Popular Posts