HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND!

I want to wish my childhood neighbor and friend, Lea Ann Happy Birthday today! She
is 6 months younger than me which works our perfect. So every November and May we get together for dinner and catch up on each others lives. Lea Ann grew up next door to me and we walked to kindergarten together, then she went to public school and I went to private. We started hanging out with different people but really connected again in High School especially our Senior year and we lockered together. She and her husband Tom where our Host and Hostess for our Wedding and they did such a great job someone asked them if they were "professionals". Her mom is Nova the women that was always so good to my dad.

I appreciate you Lea Ann and next time I'll get an updated picture of us so I can blog it! I hope you have a wonderful day and I am so glad we have stayed friends all of these years (I won't tell them exactly how many!

Comments

Popular Posts