KELLY'S SIXTH BIRTHDAY

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE

OK after the Easter egg hunt we celebrated my niece Kelly's 6th birthday even though she
actually turns 6 on May 12th. This was also the my Grandma ......... birthday, my dad's mother.
Kelly is the one watching the cake as it's being lit and opening the presents:) My sister Linda and her family were there. They just came back from France where they had an amazing time.
Kelly is a sweet girl who is going to go to kindergarten next year. According to Kelly she's tired of her younger brother always bossing her around. She's small for her age so she will fit right in next year. My mom always believed in holding kids back as long as possible, so she will be old for her class instead of the youngest. As you can tell from the pictures fun was had by all:)

Comments

Popular Posts