LUNCH HOUR

Hey I have not posted in awhile so I will take advantage of my lunch hour. We have a busy weekend coming up! I'm taking tomorrow off because my mom's brother, Uncle Clare died so I will be going to Ionia for his funeral . My Godson Joey is making his First Communion Saturday night and then Brenda will have Pizza afterwords. My uncle Dick is home from California with my Aunt Connie his Daughter Michelle and her husband. We will be having a get together at my Aunt Rosie's on Sunday which is also my niece Jennifer's 20th Birthday! So I will post some pictures after the two events. I enjoy getting together with family.

Oh I forgot to mention Linda,Chuck and there three oldest are now in Germany for a week. Brenda has their daughter, Maria so I'm going to have Kelly and Maria spend the night on Saturday after the party. How could I forget to mention that! I'll get some pictures of that as well. I hope you all have a nice weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts