MEMORIAL DAY


Above are pictures of our Cemetery and my home ready for the Holiday. Brenda, Linda, John,
Joey, Matt, Maria and I went up to the cemetery to look at our parent's grave. It's sad that at our age that is where we have to visit our parents:( My grandparents are right behind us along with my Uncle Harry and My cousin, Jamie and her husband Jody who lost there baby just before birth, Mary Rose. My father in law is right next to my parents and Charlie and I will be buried right next to my parents. When I was single I went ahead and bought two plots. I wanted to be next to my parents if I never married and If I did marry I needed a place for my husband:) Death does not scare me! As a matter of fact I look forward to it! I took some neat pictures of some old tomb stones and some of them are of the Civil War Veterans and Memorial. One is of a young soldier in the Iraq War who died on Christmas day o6. I thank him for his service to our country! Another is of a young 16 year old from our community who was killed in a car accident. Life is so fragile! Happy Memorial Day to all of you!

Comments

Popular Posts