SLEEPOVER

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE

Well this was the girl's sleepover. If you look at the TV you can see we watched the original Cinderella that we watched once a year growing up as kids. It was just as enjoyable! We had a little argument with the girls, however. Maria (the blond) informed Kelly that she was going to be Cinderella and Kelly could be the wicked step sister! Well this did not go over well at all. Kelly protested, "that's not fair you always pick the good ones and give me the mean ones." We had sleeping bags that the girls slept in and I of course had the bed.
Do you see the lovely avocado striped paper? I have lovely avocado shag carpet to go with it. My mom remodeled the upstairs in 1975 I believe. I love my 100 year old oak antique bed. It has a matching dresser with mirror. I bought it at the Mega Mall antique store on old 27 at least 9 years ago. Someday we will redo the upstairs but I'm just having a hard time thinking of parting from my lovey avocado color scheme:)

Comments

Popular Posts