AMANDA AND COUTNEY'S WEDDING

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
My first cousin, Mike's daughter Amanda got married yesterday. Fun was had by all! The food was excellent and it's always fun to see family and friends. Unfortunately it seems like the only time extended family gets together is for funerals and weddings. Growing up we use to always have a big Christmas party and rent a hall but we no longer do that. At the end of the month one of my cousin's who recently remarried is going to have a pig roast to celebrate and is inviting all of the cousins. I believe there was originally 53 cousin's on my mom's side of the family. My Uncle Don and his wife Bard had 15 (one died at birth and my cousin Vicki was killed in a car accident years ago.) I really am looking forward to that get together and plan on taking my camera and video camera. I've said this before but the older I get the more family means to me and my history. I think one of the reasons I like blogging is that I am creating a history for my nieces and nephews. I'm leaving them pieces of history and some day they will appreciate it.

Comments

Popular Posts