BOB AND JUDY'S RECEPTION


CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE

I went to the reception with my sister Brenda and Linda's family went as well. We had a nice time! I had brought my Album of old pictures and my mom's oldest brother, Paul was looking at it and the woman sitting across from hi(Yvonne) recognized pictures of Tom,Dick and Harry. It turns out she was raised in the neighborhood I still live in. She graduated with my uncle Dick! She knew Jim the talking crow who use to follow my dad everywhere. She said they had such a fun time as kids running around with all the neighborhood gang! What a small world! I ended up playing Euchre with my late cousin Julie's son, Joe, my aunt Martha and Yvonne. I have not played cards in so long! At my mom's parents' house, after dinner there was always a buck euchre game going on! Linda ended up sending her family home and driving home with us. It was such a beautiful summer night that I took some pictures. As you can see we even had a rainbow.


Comments

Popular Posts