THIS WEEKS WEIGH INN


This is late maybe because I didn't do very good this week............I put 1 1/2 pounds back on! How did I do that you ask? I did not journal and I eye balled things instead! This is away of deceiving myself..........we are so good at fooling ourselves in all area of our lives aren't' we! Anyway it caught up with me!. Weight Watchers says if you bite it wright it and if you nibble it scribble it:)................OK I'm back on track though I won't be weighing in this coming week because I have to work longer on Tuesday.

Tonight we are going to the taste of the town (so I was careful with my points today) and tomorrow I'm going to my cousin, Bob's pig roast! There is always a challenges.........food is apart of life:( I will post some pictures from the Pig Roast.

Comments

Popular Posts