WEIGH INN


Well I lost 3.6 pounds yesterday when I weighed in! So I am off to a good start! Now that is unusual but I will take it! It's very empowering I was so encouraged that I even walked twice today. I remember our empowered I felt when I lost the first 20 pounds in 1997. How do I remember the year? Because I first joined because I had my 2oth class reunion! This time it's because I want to be a fabulous fifty instead of a frumpy fifty! Hey what ever works! The older we get the harder it is to maintain a decent weight. I remember seeing all my mom's friends bloom out once they hit midlife. My mom started to put on a few pounds so she cut way back on what she was eating and started walking. She didn't need Weight Watchers but her daughter does:) Well I hope I have good news to report next week as well. Friday night we will be celebrating my nephew Joey's 9th birthday so I will post some pictures then. Hey it's hump day isn't it! Only two more days of the work week..............I can handle that!

Comments

Popular Posts