WEIGHT INN


Well my second week of Weight Watchers and I lost 2.8 pounds so that is a total of 6.4 pounds in two weeks! I must admit I was very surprised, though I was pretty good I did splurge a little. I had two cookies at the neighbor's open house. We went to Apple Bee's twice but here is my trick for Apple Bee's. I love the Asian salad but I ask for no Chinese noodles, I get grilled chicken instead of breaded and I get my dressing on the side and use only 1/2 of what they give me. I've been walking two miles almost every day. Having a dog is such a good motivator. She sticks to me like glue the minute I get home from work and won't let me out of her sight. I really do enjoy walking her along the old rail road trail. I say the rosary while I'm walking. A lot of Hail Mary's have been said by me up and down those trails. I also wonder about all the people that must have passed through there while on the train. I also wonder about the Indians that probably walked in this area hundreds of years ago. Oh did I get off track? Well I've only got a little over 8 pounds to get back to my new goal wait. Because I rejoined they let me change my goal weight as long as it was within their acceptable range. This new goal weight is more manageable and I am going to be 50! It's hard to believe! I'll let you know how I do next week.

Comments

Popular Posts