WEIGHT WATCHERS HERE I COME!


OK this is the picture that finally convinced me that I need to go back to Weight Watchers! I am a life long member and I know it works if you follow the plan. This was taken on Memorial Day but I purposely left this picture out of the collage:) The last time I rejoined WW it was also a picture that convinced me that I could no longer lie to myself! It's amazing how we can deceive ourselves in all areas of our lives..........now if I was a Hollywood star they could put my head on a different body...........but only one problem my face looks fat to so I would need a doubler for the whole me! The older I get the harder it is to keep my weight in check. I was under 100 pounds when I graduated from High School 31 years ago! So tomorrow I'm going back to WW and I'm excited about it...........it's long over do! When you are short like me (4'11 1/2" there is no where for extra weight to go................I need to be held accountable. I will be 50 in November and I don't want to be a frumpy 50...........besides I'm going to Rome to celebrate my 50th birthday......more on that later..............so I'm sharing my journey with you! I'm coming out into the LIGHT.

Comments

Jamie said…
It seems unreal that you are going to be fifty. You do not look 50 at all. I did like seeing the picture of the family though.
Lisa said…
Thanks......but look at your mom she looks wonderful.......when I was 19 and dating a guy we ran into your mother and he said if I looked like that at my 10th reunion he'd keep me around.....well he didn't:(

Popular Posts