QUICK UPDATE

Well Weight Watchers went well and I'm all excited! The program works and it's good t0 have discipline in our lives. It's actually very enpowering! I have control over the food I eat instead of it having control over me. The sad fact is because I'm short and yes It's hard to believe "mid age" I can't eat what I want when I want. Everything is a choice and WW teaches me to make right choices...........healthy choices. When you think about it, it is a Christian responsibility to treat our bodies with respect and this means what we put into them. I will keep you posted on my progress.

I watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose on Tuesday night. I do not recommend this for the young.
But I do recommend it for adults! It is based on a true Story and it is very sobering. It reminds us of the reality of the Spiritual battle we really are in. Satan is a reality and he's constantly working to undermine our Lord and Christians. A good book done in a fictional way to help us realize this is C.S. Lewis' book The Screwtape Letters. Well my lunch is almost done. I will post more this weekend. Have a good Friday!

Comments

Popular Posts