AARON AND DOMINIC'S GAME

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
OK finally! I was having trouble with the web sight it did not want to upload this picture! But married to a tech guy you learn that the first thing you do is turn off your computer to reboot.......it worked! Dominic and Aaron were on the same team and playing for the championship! They came in second place and each received a trophy............not everyone can be first! Aaron' grandma, Eunice was there, his parents and big sister Jennifer. I didn't realize it but Chris, Dominic's dad was one of the coaches or the coach? Aunt Lisa was all prepared and brought gum for the kids but none of Dominic's siblings wanted to come! Can you imagine that? I bet they would have come if they knew I had been prepared for them. I've been slipping lately and forgetting to bring the GUM. As a matter of fact when Maria plays house she pretends she's her mom, Linda and Her mom is me. She instructed her mom that if she's Aunt Lisa she has to have gum in her purse:) At the ball field right behind us our cousin Steve's daughter was playing. They are the team that beat Katie's team last night. So we have some pictures of my cousin's who came out to support Hannah, Steve and Dawn's daughter. Isn't family wonderful? I feel sorry for those who don't have family close by.
OK now on a weired and personal note. I was in my kitchen with Abby before the game and I heard someone whistle so ever so lightly and thought Charlie had returned home and was making the noise from the porch into our living room window................but there was no Charlie! I did not imagine this because Abby went running and barking as well. Then about 5 minutes ago sitting on the back porch I heard the whistle (I don't know what to call it, it was ever so slight) come out of the dining room window and thought Charlie was trying to get Abby's attention. Abby heard it as well because she again started barking....................Charlie said he did not do it! Isn't that weird? If it hadn't been for Abby hearing it as well I would have thought maybe it really didn't happen. One time when I was dating Charlie and he left for the night I was in my bed with Bridgett (my dog of 12 years) and we heard foot prints above my room...............she heard them as well. I was not worried because I knew no one was in the house. That room needs to be blessed! The summer before we got married Charlie was deciding which room he wanted to fix up a little to make into his office. It was a hot August day and as he walked into the room ahead of me he said,"did you feel that breeze?" No I had not and it was in the 90's there was NO breeze! Other weired things have happened. This was before I met Charlie and I was reading in my bedroom and a presence pressed up against my bed. I was not scared I though it was rather cool. On another occasion one morning this little music box I got from my grandma started playing.............and there's more but it's getting late!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think that Charlie was up to no good, he loves to mess with you or perhaps the wind blowing through a crack, do you remember how windy it was last night. Did it have a tune? Grandma Burns liked to whistle. Brenda
Lisa said…
It was not that kind of sound and Charlie wasn't even home the first time....I though He had come home but hadn't

Popular Posts