CLASS REUNIONS

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
Class Reunions! Above is a collage of my 30th Class Reunion, which was last year! It's so hard to believe that now it's been 31 years since I graduated from High School. We had so much fun!
We laughed allot and shared stories. It's a bond that only we have! Some of them I went through grade school with. I helped plan the 5th one. For the 10th I was in a wedding in Steubenville Ohio and I guess it was a really good one. I went to the 15th and 20th but we didn't have a 25th and since then we've lost some classmates. Well we had so much fun that we already have the date and place for our 35th reunion. We are going to have it at a classmates who has a nice pole barn.............does that sound hick? I guess it's pretty decent and I'm sure the price will be right!

Comments

Anonymous said…
The men look so old, Hope that Chris doesn't look that old in 5 yrs! The girls (most of them). Look pretty good.

Popular Posts