THE FOURTH OF JULY!

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
I love having days off during the week! It was so nice having yesterday off! I did all my laundry and hung allot of my clothes on the line. I walked Abby along the railroad tracks before it got to hot. I made my potato salad for Brenda and Chris's party. I bought another cheap book shelf to put upstairs so that I can organize some more! My niece Rachel graduates next year and I want to start working on her scrap book instead of waiting one week before the event like I did for Jennifer.
Brenda and Chris fourth of July party that started at 2pm but we didn't get there until 4:45. Everyone brought a dish to pass and they grilled hot dogs and hamburgers. It was a perfect day for those who wanted to swim, in the low 80's. They had a volley ball net set up on one side of the house and on the other side it's fixed up like a diamond and they kids and adults played
kick ball. Though we didn't stay for the fireworks Brenda took some pictures for me with my camera. It was a very nice 4Th of July!
John's late grandpa use to tell him he looked like "Howdy Doody". This is because John is so animated! Strangers will even comment when they see him in action! Well when I was at Wal-Mart they had a Howdy Doody DVD with four episodes on it for only a buck so I picked it up for John. Well he was quiet upset when I gave it to him because he though Howdy Doody was ugly and he didn't look like that! After some reassuring him that he only "USE" to act like Howdy he was a little more accepting of my gift!
On a side note it was 17 years ago that I left Stuebenville and moved back to St.Johns. It's so nice to be home, I only wish my mom were here! She would love what I've done with the house........sometime I've got to post pictures of my house. I hope you all had a nice Fourth! We are blessed to live in the best Country there is!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Testing
Anonymous said…
test
Anonymous said…
Hey I finally was able to leave a comment, the test is mine obviously. I didn't give my identity beore so it didn't record it. Anyway, I wanted to say that John is now obsessed with the howdy Doody movie, we watced it twice now and he was bugging again to watch it a second time today, thanks Lisa!!!!!! (Joey likes it too so at least he will be willing to watch it with him when it is T.V. time.)
Lisa said…
I need to take a picture of him holding the Howdy Doody Video and see what other's think even better maybe I'll video tape him with my computer.
Anonymous said…
Hi Lisa,
I think you need to have a party to show off your house. Pictures will not do it justice I am sure!

Popular Posts