HOT DAYS OF SUMMER

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
Well how did you spend your hot Thursday? As you can see our Abby took advantage of the little pool we put out for her. I walked her first thing this morning because I have today off. It's been too hot these past days and she sure misses her walks along the trail. Jennifer my niece stopped over with her "new" car. She bought a 2001 Saturn. It's in great shape, but to her disappointment it does not have power windows or cruise control . I told her I don't feel sorry for her because my first car the "pinto" had no luxuries including air conditioning! She's calling it " Midge" because it's so little. She took me for a drive and we ended up at Wendy's because that's were the my sister,Brenda and her family where. So of course they checked out her car as well. We were going to go to Sleepy Hollow today but it's over cast so we may go tomorrow. I already have my sheets on the clothes line and another load in the washer.............I love being home:)

Comments

Popular Posts