KATIE'S LAST GAME

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
Well this was Katie's last softball game! I got to see her pitch......she has become quiet the pitcher:) One mom told Brenda "your daughter is a force to be reckoned with". Another mom told Brenda her daughter was afraid of Katie. I enjoyed watching her and running into other people, like Sandy my second cousin. We had a nice conversation and even though we are related I think it's the first time we have really ever talked. My mom and her mom were first cousins. I took the first two pictures two nights ago when Brenda and Chris stopped over. Chris will take those kids all around town in that bike carriage....it's so cute! The face you see is my nephew, Joey taking a close up of himself.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mom takes them around in the bike trailer also and gets a great workout, especially going up the big hill on Emmons St. Joey is still trying to weezle his way back into that trailer, the lazy big lug!!!

Popular Posts