LITTLE GIRL MEETS ARCHANGEL GABRIEL

I love stories like the one I copied below! It helps us regain perspective on life and to remember that we indeed live in a spiritual world. I have been talking to my guardian angel more and asking my angel to assist me and I will also pray to other people's guardian angels asking them to help the person they are there to protect and help! Enjoy the story.

Last winter, then-9-year-old Kelleeanne Jackson nearly drowned.Six months later, she danced outside the home where she lives with her mother and sisters in Fort Wayne. She loves dogs - especially Chihuahuas - and she thanks her older sister for saving her life.On Jan. 6, Kelleeanne, her then-10-year-old sister Madalynn and their brother Matthew, 8, were racing in the indoor pool at the Jorgenson Family YMCA on Aboite Center Road.Madalynn was winning, but when she looked back, she didn't see her little sister.“I thought she just got out of the pool,” she said. She and Matthew continued swimming - until they spotted something at the bottom of the deep end.“There was a glare from the snow on the top of the water, so we couldn't see under,” Madalynn said. Matthew dove under the water, came up and said, “I know that swimsuit,” and Madalynn screamed for the lifeguard.Madalynn remembers hearing whistles blown, bodies shuffling in a hurry from the pool, the lifeguard diving in and pulling up Kelleeanne's little body. She ran to get her stepmother, who was in the changing room.Lifeguards started CPR and in the ambulance to Lutheran Hospital, the paramedics heard Kelleeanne's seemingly last breath. But they kept trying to resuscitate her, said Nancy Thomas, the girls' mother.Kelleeanne said she saw God, and he was handsome.“I went to heaven,” she said. “I sat on (the Archangel) Gabriel's lap. My dog that died ran to me. I saw my ancestors. I told Gabriel ‘I miss my family' and he said he loved me, and pushed me off his lap.”Mary Zull, the girls' grandmother, was with Thomas when they got the call with the news. Thomas started screaming, “This can't be happening. … My baby, my baby.” And she ran out the door barefoot in the snow.“We didn't know if she was alive, what condition she was in. We didn't know anything. I have never felt that kind of despair,” she said.Zull drove them to Lutheran Hospital. Thomas was hysterical, shouting for her to run red lights, go faster. Zull was trying to stay calm for her daughter but she was panicking inside.It was a few hours before Kelleeanne was stable. Her body temperature had been in the 70s since she was pulled from the pool, and doctors and nurses were working to keep her warm. She had breathing tubes inserted and IVs protruding from her arms.And her mother was thankful.“It was like giving birth again,” Thomas said. When Kelleeanne woke up, the first whispered words to her family were, “I love you.” Her first words to Madalynn were, “Thank you for saving my life.”Madalynn said the week her sister was in the hospital she couldn't sleep. She tried to rest in a beanbag chair on the floor of Kelleeanne's room, but she couldn't stop thinking about her sister.Kelleeanne doesn't remember anything from the accident itself, just her spiritual journey. Moving ahead

Comments

Anonymous said…
I take advantage of my gardian angel, whenever I can't get in touch with someone that I really want to talk to (usually Chris). I ask my guardian angel to ask their guardian angel to put a bug in their ear to either turn on their cell phone or have them call me.(to fix the reason that I can't communicate with them). It works like a charm, usually withing ten minutes, I hear from them or am able to get in touch with them.
Anonymous said…
That was from Brenda
Anonymous said…
Ya it worked when Charlie was sick and I couldn't get a hold of him (because he was charging his phone) and I was worried about him so asked you to go over there. So you asked your guardian angel to talk to his and then next minute I get a phone call from Charlie:_
Anonymous said…
I was glad that I had suggested that because I knew from the urgency in your voice that I needed to get over there and check on him (don't tell Charlie but I was a little worried too). I had two kids in the tub and had just gotten out of the shower so I thought that your guardian angel could get on the job faster than I could, so that is when I suggested that you say a prayer to your her or him. It was literally minutes before you called and said that he had finally called you back. Give it a try, it works. Brenda

Popular Posts