THE WEIGH IN

OK so I have not been very faithful to the Weight Watchers plan! But I have been trying to watch in and calculate points and I weighed in tonight. I lost 2.6 pounds! So at least I'm still on the right track. All together I have lost 7.2 pounds now I know that's not allot but for a short person it shows..........believe me every pound shows. So I am very encouraged and because I changed my goal weight to a more realistic weight I am now below my goal. That means that as a life time member if you stay within two pounds of your goal weight and weight in monthly then meetings are free. So I still plan on loosing and would be happy if I lost another 7.2 pounds and could maintain it. The last two hot nights I've gone to Brenda's pool and exercised that way........it's better than walking the hot dusty trail, besides it's too hot for Abby my dog..........all that hair! Can you imagine wearing a coat in the summer! I'll keep you posted and I'll be posting soon about the 4 H fair that is going on this week.

Comments

Popular Posts