JIM'S 14TH BIRTHDAY

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
We celebrated Linda and Chuck's oldest son's birthday on Tuesday. Jim turned 14 on August
18th. I am his proud Godmother. They lived in Wisconsin at the time so I traveled there for his Baptism. When they decided to move to Michigan they lived with me for awhile until they found their current house. I loved that little boy! He was so cute! Now I can't believe how tall he is getting! I got him a Rosary that a friend of mine makes and I gave him an old kneeler that I had picked up at an antique store because I know Jimmy likes to pray allot. He also likes to bake and made a carrot cake. Anna made the chocolate cake but had to wait for the chickens to lay some fresh eggs:) As I was leaving I took pictures of the Kelly and Maria playing on the swing...................I hate to see them grow up:(

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hate to see them grow up too, nobody told me that kids were like cats or dogs, adorable when they are little and not so adorable when they grow up! Oh well, I still love them (sometimes I don't like them very well, but still love them, is that normal?)

Popular Posts