JOHN'S FOURTH BIRTHDAY

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
John's 4th birthday was Friday 8/8/08:) It is also Mint Festival Weekend up at the park. Just across down the block we got to see them blow up a hot balloon and see it take off. The kids though this was real cool. Brenda, Linda , and I and some of the kids went up to the park to look at the crafts I only bought some kettle corn (NOT a good weekend for my Weight Watchers). I lost Linda and Brenda and headed home to find the 3 youngest playing in Kelly's car. Then the three of them and I layed on our backs to make pictures out of the clouds.
John is clutch toy kid the littler the better! Brenda got him an array of things and Joey found him in his room playing with a tiny tiny sword with a tiny tiny stop sign that came with something else she had gotten him. John is the one who use to always talk about seeing the man and playing with the man. Then one day he saw a picture of my grandpa and said "that's the man!"............. Do I think my grandpa visited and played with John? I sure do! I think the thing that stands out the most about John is he's so happy and smiles all the time. He's also very friendly and expressive! He always asks me why I laugh so LOUD! Happy Birthday John!

Comments

Popular Posts