MARKUS' 8TH BIRTHDAY

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
We celebrated Markus' 8th Birthday yesterday August 13th. I still remember the day he was born! It was a hot Sunday during the Mint Festival. We though it would be quick because his mother had had the previous child (Matt very quickly) well not Markus! It was a long day! I can't remember what time he actually was born that day. Markus is filled with so much energy! He's always bouncing around and is very sweet! He got some money for his birthday and he said; "Matt and I know have 43 dollars". I guess they both have some money in Markus's bank........but we told him the birthday money is "his". He always greets me with a hug when he sees me and just has a good attitude! He is not greedy and very satisfied with the gifts that he gets. I had to give him money because he couldn't come up with anything he wanted!

Comments

Popular Posts