MINT FESTIVAL 2008

WORKING FOR OUR FUTURE
COLLEGE TUITION

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE


Well as you can see I attended the Mint Festival. Saturday morning I had to be up the middle school for some children's games because of a committee I am on. I then went up town to catch a little of the parade. The parade starts at the High School and ends up down town so there are people lining the streets all along the parade route. I got some picture of the "Right to Life' float and their booth at the Mint Festival. You will see Brenda's Kids earning me money. The two oldest, Katie and Dominic with the help of their dad turn their empty lot into a parking lot and earn some decent money. Joe,John and Kelly were selling pop and water on the corner but did not do very good this year because the weather was unusually cool. Last year they made great money at it! I bought some gifts at the festival. I love the home made soap! All and all it's a very nice event and fun to attend.




Comments

Popular Posts