HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN





I would like to take this opportunity to wish my brother Kevin a very Happy Birthday which is tomorrow Friday the 19Th. My mom and dad had their first 3 babies in less than 3 years! So I am Kevin's "big " sister, then Linda, Kevin and Brenda came 3 years after Kevin. Kevin use to be quite the stinker:) My favorite story is when he got mad at Linda and I and grabbed us each by our hair and banged our heads together:)
OK now I'll be nice! Kevin was so good to me when I was single. If I needed something done Kevin did it for me. When I remodeled the down stairs I relied on Keven and took all of his suggestions but one (I kept the french doors that go to my bedroom). Kevin is a hard worker
and one of the most honest people you will ever meet. He's faithful to his family and his church and is a very good son in law........ask his mother in law Eunice. He's a good husband and father.
I know we don't say this much but I love you and I appreciate you.............oh ya he doesn't do computers.........Rhonda will you show this to him? Thank you!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Kevin, I have it on my calendar but didn't get a card out yet so this will have to be the official birthday greeting from me. If your lucky, I may call and sing to you. It would be a repayment for the torture that you inflicted on me at your helpless little sister. Like when you and the nieghbor would chase me around the house to attempt to give me a swirly every time that you entered the house.(you were nice enough to only make me hang over the toilet and not actually imerge my head).I do appreciate you, especially your pet name for me which is wonder, short for wonderful. Have a great day, Love your little sister, Brenda

Popular Posts