KATIE'S 14TH BIRTHDAY

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
We celebrated my niece Katie's 14th Birthday last night. Her actual birthday is the 16th of this
month. She had a couple of girl friends spend the night on Friday and we went over last night.
Katie is such a nice girl! I can say that because I'm her Godmother. I enjoyed having her in class last year and I'm looking forward to being her Journey leader for confirmation. I will have her and 4 or 5 other girls for two years. Katie takes her faith very seriously and I remind her that it's worth being a "good girl". So many girls her age already have boyfriends and this really saddens me. This is a tough age and it doesn't need to be complicated with boyfriends!
Katie I'm proud of you! Continue to grow in your faith and get to know yourself........which is a long process! Be a Mary.........she and the Saints of the Church should be your role models not the shallow people we see on TV. I love you Katie!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy birthday Katie. I can't believe you are that old!!!

Popular Posts