A BEAUTIFUL FALL WEEKEND!

The CELEBRATIONS


FALL DAY

ANNA'S PIES
Wow hasn't it been a gorgeous fall weekend! So fresh, crisp and colorful! I started Saturday off by having my niece Anna over to teach me again how to make home made pie crusts. She has the art down and what did I learn? That it just takes patience (which I have little of) and not to be afraid of using enough flour for rolling it out! She also taught me how to make her homemade chicken pot pies....um! The best part is Anna knows how to clean up! Thank you Anna! To thank her I took her to Taco Bell to eat where we met Charlie and Brenda and her gang. From there I took Anna and Katie to Uncle John's Cider Mill for some donuts and cider. We ran into Rhonda's mom Eunice who works there. She's the young lady behind the Candy counter.
Then we went to a party thrown by our cousin's to celebrate, Ann's 50th, Steve's 40th and Bob's retirement party. They had good food and an excellent band. It's always fun to get together with friends and relatives. ...........What a nice Weekend!




Comments

Popular Posts