FIDELIS


FIDELIS means Faithful...........awh faithfulness! What a small world it is. The last time I went to Rome and Israel is was the Holy year 2ooo. I palled around with two guys and another gal. One of the guys was Joe Cella the founder of Fidelis. In 2000 he was just beginning to understand his faith and was working for Monahan in Ann Arbor for Right to Life and just look how far he has come in his faith! Check out his web sight! Also check out the video his group put together
CatholicVote.com . If the polls are right our country is in trouble! I so struggle with the Catholics who think it's OK to vote for someone as death oriented as Obama. Please click HERE and see just how extreme he is! My other question is how does someone stay in a church for 20 years listening to a man preach about hating America and against it's fellow white citizens? Someone who mocks Plumber Joe for asking a question . If this man ends up as president the only one who will have free speech are those who agree with him. How do we elect someone who hung out with a known terrorist? God have mercy on us. I've actually been loosing sleep because I'm so fearful of an Obama presidency...........does anyone share my fears? I know John Paul II says "FEAR NOT"..............Lord I need your strength.

Comments

Popular Posts