HALLOWEEN 2008


Happy Halloween! Everyone showed at up except Aaron, my brother's son. Where were you Aaron? You could not have had a more beautiful night weather wise and it was still light out at 6pm. Unfortunately we have not had many Trick or Treaters and it's done in about 40 minutes.
What am I going to do with all the extra candy? It's way to dangerous for me.............help! We use to so love Trick or Treating when we were kids...........such fond memories. My mom use to make us baggies full of candy and she use to think we had tons of kids.............then some how we found out my dad was handing our more than one baggie so that he could get rid of the candy and turn the ligths out! Take a good look at the back row can you figure out who the person is next to Catherine (the gal in black)?

Comments

Popular Posts