THE WEIGH IN

OK so I have not posted my weight in about oh let's say 2 months??????? Well I'm happy to say that I did indeed weigh in these past two months and I've stayed about the same and I'm still in my range which means I'm not gaining but I'm not loosing either. I've still been pretty good about walking my dog but I really need to do exercises and weight bearing ones at that. I also
need to start journaling again..............when I cheat I am only hurting myself! So much for being 50 and fabulous it's not going to happen by November 13th!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't be so hard on yourself, your still going to be 50 and fabulous, with or without a few extra pounds. I am sure that all of your family and friends will agree with me. Your sister Brenda
Lisa said…
Thanks sister dear!
Anonymous said…
Ok if that is your weight on that scale you are doing better me! And thanks, I just saw that after eating a taco and burrito. sheeesh.

Popular Posts