HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENDA

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
I would like to wish my baby sister, Brenda a very Happy Birthday! I am just 10 days shy or being 6 years older than Brenda. I still remember my dad taking us up to the hospital and waving at my mom from outside. In those days little kids couldn't to into the hospital.
Brenda use to be pudgy as a little girl, one would not know that now! She was also quite the mama's girl. When my mom first got sick and I moved back home it was quite an adjustment for the two of us..........after all I was the bossy big sister and she was the baby of the family! But we eventually worked out our differences and became friends. I'm so thankful that that there were four of us siblings to care for my mom and dad. I'm so thankful that my mom did not buy into the birth control lie or there may not be a Brenda or a Kevin. ..............which means I would only have 6 nieces and nephews instead of 14! What a loss that would be!

I appreciate you Brenda. I'm so thankful for you as a sister and as a friend. As sisters we have been through so much together. The joys and the sorrows. Remember when you, I and Linda went to California after mom died? Thanks Uncle Dick and Aunt Connie! Thanks for sharing your kids with me (I know there are days when you wish I would just take them!).......aah the joy of just being an Aunt! Thanks for sharing your home and your pool on those hot summer days! I'm so glad that mom and dad said yes to life and you are here! God bless you and I hope you have a wonderful Birthday............Love Lisa


P.S Where do you want us to take your for dinner?


Comments

Popular Posts