HAPPY THANKSGIVING

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE


Happy Thanksgiving! Well I had Thanksgiving day dinner at my house. I forgot how much work it is to host a dinner:) I took Wednesday off and spent allot of it cleaning especially the upstairs. I had Kevin and Rhonda's family. Rachel just stopped in because she went to Detroit with the band and was in the parade. Brenda and Chris's family came and of course Charlie's mom, Doris. If I do say so myself the Turkey dinner was good! Charlie brined it and I stuck it in a cooking bag and it was good............all 20 pounds of it. Poor Abby our dog had to stay out side because John is terrified of her.

I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving and though the world is not stable right now.......our Lord is. He cares about every detail of our life. No matter how hard things may be in our individual lives right now we can always find something to be thankful for. We have so much in this country and so much we take for granted. I suggest starting a list of all that you are thankful for............God Bless!

Comments

Popular Posts