HAPPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT ROSIE


I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Aunt Rosie a very Happy Birthday! She’s only 9 years older than me. She is closer to my age then she was my dad's. My dad was 17 years old when my Aunt was born. Rosie you are so much fun! Linda and I will never forget our trip with you to Californian and your
Harvey Wallbangers! You have always been so generous with your home and
having us over. I appreciate the times you had us over for Thanksgiving with
My dad! I’ll never forget the time your were down town celebrating your 1oth
Class reunion and the guy I was dating at the time said that if I looked as good as you did in ten years he’d keep me around. That did not happen because God
Had mercy on me. We appreciate you Aunt Rosie and you are a fun Aunt! Thanks for being you! Love Lisa

Comments

Jamie said…
Lisa I was laughing my butt off when you said "That didn't happen because God had mercy on me" in regards to a boyfriend situation. I think we all have had the hindsight "Oh thank you Lord" moments. That was very nice of you to take the time to do that.

Jamie

Popular Posts