I SAW TWILIGHT

OK I saw Twilight. I took my niece Katie. She gave it a nine out of ten. I did not see the main character, Edward (the Vampire) as the bad boy. I am going to link another article that I read that does a nice job comparing Twilight to Four Christmas' and his insight shows which movie has more virtue. Edward controls his passions and thus truly loves Bella. It shows that a true man has virtue and that when you really love someone you want what is best for the other person. I did not see Bella wanting to change him but she accepted him warts and all. None of has the power to change another........change comes from within. I think what I didn't like about the movie is Bella wanted to become like him. I've seen this with so many women they loose their identity or maybe they don't have an identity so they become what their boyfriend wants them to be. I think the character Julia Roberts' played in Run Away Bride shows this very well.

I think that every girl wants to be loved, cherished and protected and this is what Edward does in the film. In reality it's just an old fashioned love story and what girl doesn't like that? I think we need to teach our girls that they are worth waiting for. They are daughter's of the King and they are not objects. They can be a Mary and lead other's to Jesus or an Eve's and lead other's to sin. Here is the article that does a nice job explaining the movie.

Comments

Popular Posts