OUR NEW HOUSE GUESTS

Meet our new house guests. The orange one is Rusty and the grey one is Scooter by default! Charlie's mom can never remember her cat's names so she resorts to Scooter the name of a cat she use to have. Anyway my mother in law is temporarily in the nursing home. Charlie has been bringing the two youngest cats over (yes there is a third one!) just to spend the day....until last night! He decided to let them spend the night! Well around 1:30am they were on our bed making noises and jumping on us...............that was when I high tailed it to the spare bed upstairs. He said things got worse.............our house goes in a circle pattern and they were running around the house (through the bedroom) chasing each other. He decided to shut the doors but they continued to rassle around in the front room. So he calls them Terrorist!

Rusty is so cute! He has taken to Abby the dog and Abby treats him just like her own private little toy...........it's so cute! One problem though, Rusty has begun sleeping in Abby's cage! Now mind you Abby is 100 pounds and I think she's afraid of Rusty who isn't even full grown.
Oh did I tell you what happened at his mothers? On Saturday Charlie went to check on the cats and he found the dining room and kitchen floor flooded with water leaking into the basement. It turns out that a dish in the sink was covering the drain and one of the cats turned on the faucet!...........See why he calls them terrorist??????????????? I sure do hope I can sleep in my own bed tonight!

Comments

Anonymous said…
sorry, I agree with Mary, they would be dead terrorists if we were in charge! You may not want to post this, people will think that I am mean.(just a little)
Anonymous said…
They look like terrorist with those eyes!!!

Popular Posts