WAITING FOR THE PARTY

w

This is Joey. I took this video with my new small Video camera . This is the gift Charlie gave me for Christmas. It is so small I can hold it in the palm of my hand. I don't usually like getting gifts early but I need to know how to use it..........I am not very technology gifted.....just ask Charlie!On second thought I rather you not do that! Back to the video we were waiting for my sister, Linda and her family to come to Dominic's party on Friday night. I'm so excited that I can now add my own video to the web. I'll be able to share some of my Rome trip with you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
cool, glad that I cleaned for the party. Now people can hear what I listen to all day long, nonstop blabber, I am sure that someday I will miss all of the noise when the kids are gone. brenda

Popular Posts