WHO HAS BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS: JENNIFER GRANHOLOM

I was listening to the Radio yesterday when I heard Granholm being interviewed and she said that she believed that the President would bail out General Motors because he wouldn't want to
leave office with BLOOD ON HIS HANDS for 3 million lost jobs. Excuse me Governor! Who has blood on their hands? You are one of the most Pro Abortion Governor's out there! You are suppose to be Catholic......you are a Scandal! Please spare me the the drama! You have no respect for the most vulnerable! An article by Right to Life said that like Pharaoh she has
a Heart of Stone! She has fought for the barbaric Partial Birth Abortion. She really doesn't care what the people want because she's in bed with the Pro Abortion gang and is even on
Emily's list . She gets blood money from them for promoting abortion rights. See how Radical
this group is. And of course she promoted Embryo Stem Cell research on the innocent and our Bishop corrected her!

So you tell me who has Blood on their hands? Mrs. Granholm you will stand before our Lord
some day and I will pray for your conversion! You may think you are so powerful climbing the political latter but my question to you is who are your really serving?....It's a joke if you think you are pro women by being pro death. Whos is your real Master???????

Comments

Popular Posts