THE FOWLER BOYS

Above is Gary and Todd and their sister that I took of them. When we were in line at St.Peters to have Vespers with the Pope I saw them in the maze ahead of us.............I could not think of their names so I yelled "Fowler Boys". That is the name of the town where my Catholic Parish is. Anyway I received a letter from their mother Agnes on Friday with a picture of the boys serving mass at the Basilica of St.John Lateran. She mentioned how glad they were to see a familiar face from the states. Agnes was at mass this morning so after the service I went up to her and gave her several hugs from her sons. (I mentioned in another post they asked me to giver their mom a hug.) We both had tears in our eyes. We marveled at all the thousands of people there we ran into each other and how much it meant to her sons. I mentioned how nice it was for them to have each other and wondered how they were doing being so far away from home. She said they absolutely love it! The more they do the more they love being in the seminary. They come from a large family and Agnes home schools her children. The family is the first church that a child knows it's the domestic church and my hat goes off to this family.

Comments

Popular Posts