HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY CATHERINE

YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WISH
YOU A HAPPY 16TH !

Happy Birthday Catherine. Wow you can legally drive now! I can still remember when I turned 16...........all those years ago.

Catherine I am proud to be your Aunt! You are a nice young lady who takes her faith very seriously and you know it so well! I know I've told you this before but you are so blessed to have parent's who have brought you up in the faith. Life is hard and trying and knowing Christ and having the Sacraments are such a necessity! You are a very talented young lady and I think the thing I admire the most is your ability to write! And you taught yourself. By reading my blog is obvious I don't even know the basics of writing! You also have a beautiful singing voice!
My prayer for you is that you will continue to grow in the knowledge of our Lord's special love for you and that you will see the beautiful person that you are! See you tonight!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks, Aunt Lisa. :)

And thanks for the presents, I especially like the scarf. It's really nice.

Popular Posts